- Business Networking
“Chamber Monthly Breakfast” held the second Thursday of each month. Open to Members and Guests
Business Seminars and Workshops testing
- Business Referrals and Information
We are a customer service based organization that receives thousands of requests each year for information and referrals. The Chamber refers its members to residents, newcomers, visitors and other business clients.
- Free Member Listing
- Leadership Cherokee
Download the Leadership Cherokee flyer | Download the Leadership Cherokee Application
Leadership Cherokee is a program of the Cherokee County Chamber of Commerce, which seeks out existing and emerging leaders from diverse backgrounds and offers them an educational experience to expose them to various aspects of the community.
- Youth Leadership
Visit our Facebook Page to learn more
Youth Leadership Cherokee (YLC) is designed to prepare and build leadership resources within our entire county. The select group of participants will be comprised of young and emerging leaders of the area. They will receive an intense view of civic and government leadership through direct contact with a wide spectrum of institutions that keep Cherokee County solvent and moving forward. YLC is an educational opportunity through participatory experiences. YLC is provided at no cost to the participants. YLC is s cooperative effort of Regions Bank, Gadsden State Community College-Cherokee and Cherokee County Chamber of Commerce.
- Meeting Room
Available meeting space for business members
Meeting Room (up to 205 people)
Board Room (up to 15 people)
- Ribbon Cuttings
Held for new businesses in the County.
- Provide County Maps
- Display your business card/brochure
- Provide “NewVision” Magazines
- Provide Brochures & Visitors Guides
- List/link your business on our web site
- Provide Welcome packages
- Provide information to tourists, individuals relocating, retirees, and prospective business owners
- Work with existing businesses and industries on issues
- Work with State and Local Economic Development Agencies
- Work with Federal, State, County, and Local Elected Officials
- Provide Demographics
- Provide School classes with maps and Literature